"http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2009-11/space-hotel-already-has-paying-guests-2012-debut">
This current events is talking about that they would put a space hotel in 2012. They want to put a hotel up in space because some people want to live space for a few days. 3 nights in the space hotel would cost about $4.4 million per room. Currently 43 people already booked the hotel. I think it is a waste of money because if they didn't have enough money then the people who bought the room lost $4.4 million. In addition If had 4.4 million dollars I would rather buy a big house instead of a small room in space.
The people that rented this space hotel would get 3 days at a Velcro suit in a inflatable space hotel. I don't think it is worth it because living in space in a cramped room is uncomfortable and I might have motion sickness.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment